MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Noel - 60 days to Christmas

Hey! Hope everyone is well its  been such a busy week once again and there's going to be no let up for the next four weeks at least as I have a demo on every Saturday so it's busy, busy, busy B and no rest for the wicked lol!
Here we go very much in fast forward mode.........................zoooooooomm..................
This beautiful stamp from Woodward - NOEL which says it all for the approaching season.



So this week two cards one 7x7 & one 5x7.


Distress inks
Aged Mahogany
Tea Die
Frayed Burlap
Tumbled Glass








Black Versafine

Gold Embossing Powder

Clear ink pad




I used Gilding Polishes
Gold and Turquoise



I have paper pieced the tags on the Noel stamp with papers from Papermania 12x12 pack.







This time I have stamped and embossed with Silver Powder.





Distress inks
Chipped Sapphire
Iced Spruce





I decided to team up the Noel stamp with a Creative Expressions Christmas background stamp.





I have stamped a background using the Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.











I die cut two Holly sprigs from a Sue Wilson die set
and coloured with the inks and a touch of the gilding polish.









I have also used a tiny amount of Pearl Gilding Polish around the edges of  two of the panels.





Sorry the photos don't do justice to the finished cards but I will try and take some better pictures first thing tomorrow as I  lost good light by the time I got them finished.










See you all soon x

No comments: