MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Create - a - Flower & Autumn Leaf Bouquets

Hi! Sniff sniff, cough cough! Yes that's me since last Friday YET! ANOTHER blooming cold so I'm not going to linger on this as I  need to gather up as much germ fighting energy as is humanly possible ready for tomorrow's class. Promise I have hand gel on the go!
Don't blink or you might just miss it cause this is gonna be quick!!!!!!!






Black Versafine ink

Clear Powder

Distress inks
Antique Linen
Tumbled Glass
Abandoned Coral or Worn Lipstick
Bundled Sage
Squeezed Lemonade

Pixie Powder Scarlet Mist

Pearl Gilding Polish


Autumn Leaf Bouquets stamp set
From Creative Expressions

Create a flower die free in the last issue of the Inspiration magazine





6x6 Card.





Flowers have been die cut from Water Colour card stock.



Quite pleased how this one has turned out and the dies are so easy to use they make quite a statement!


7x7Card




I have used one of the new 8x8 stencils by Sheena for the background called Barking Mad.




I haven't quite finished this card yet as I was some what interrupted by a coughing fit so had to stop, think it is just short of the right kind of sentiment, will dig one out later.



Above I used the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and inked with the Bundled Sage.





I think under the circumstances and me being under the weather I will leave this one to your imagination and let you decide on how to finish this card yourselves.

Would I ????????????


See you soon x

 

No comments: