MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 15 March 2017

knotted Bark with Create a Flower Re Visited

Morning folks, I made the decision to keep things a wee bit easier for our next classes and what could be more simple than to use a background stamp and the very same flower dies that we used in our last lot of cards. This time I  chose to use black  card for the flowers and being them up with some Gilding Polish and a wonderful new product from Creative Expressions called Glitter Kiss. Its very easy to use, comes in lots of different colors and the best thing about it is it dries so fast, I do believe you will all be impressed once you've used it. The background stamp is also a new design from Creative Expressions and looks just as you might imagine from its name, Knotted Bark!
I will give you a list of the ingredients for our first card which by the way is 7x7 as I  haven't taken any photos yet but I shall add them in later today.

Black Versafine ink pad
Memento London Fog
Graphite Gilding Polish
Glitter kiss  Sand Gold and Silver Chrome
Sheena Create a Flower die set from the magazine
I have also used the new swirly die from Sara's newest collection Shabby Chic
See! How simple is that. If only you could see what it looks like, such a tease lol!  Right now for the second card which I need to go finish so I will be back in a short while to tell you about it and put some photos on as well, see you later 😊

Just got everything finished so here is a list of the things I used on the second card.

Stormy Sky and Iced Spruce Distress ink pads
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Pixie Powders Peacock Green, Midnight Blue and Sun Yellow
I teamed up the Knotted Bark stamp with Sheena's Little bit Sketchy Tropical Nectar Hummingbird and I think it has worked out really well.
Again I have added in a touch of the Gold Sand Glitter Kiss, I'm loving this new product..........

Sorry cannot get the photos to upload from my phone so I will just have to try again later x


 Hooray!!!!!!

Finally, just added a couple of the photo's to give you some idea.







See you soon x


No comments: