MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Paris in Spring - Paris Collage Woodware

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous ? So we have a little bit of a Paris theme this week with this lovely collage stamp from Woodware.  Two very simple but effective cards using just the one stamp and I just couldn't resist teaming it up with my Pixie Powders and a hint of Glitter Kiss.
Distress inks....... Dusty Concord and Mustard Seed.
Pixie Powders.....Mango Blaze, Purple Violet, Rich Gold, Lava Red and Spearmint.
Black Versafine and Clear Embossing Powder.
Blending Tools and Water Spray mister.
Like I said " simple" it couldn't get any easier if I had tried lol!
So there you have it think this is the quickest post to date.
The photos have been taken just before the cards were quite finished as I hadn't added any little extras like a sentiment etc.




Both cards aren't quite finished yet.



This is a 7x7 card.



It's a real shame that you don't get the full effect of the Mica running through the Pixie powders, it truly doesn't show up in the photos but it is stunning in reality.



Card two is a 5x7.
That's it for this week I'm sorry to say, I have a demo this coming Saturday in Billsborrow so its full steam ahead the only trouble is I am running out of steam.
See you soon x

No comments: