MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Baubles and the Tree

Hello and good morning to all, horrid weather at this moment in time where I am, Wet and Windy never mind just the job for some crafting me thinks. This is what I have managed to do this weekend despite having to run around after some of my brood you know get me, fetch me, carry me sort of thing lol!
It never fails when I have to get on and do important stuff like finish my cards and plan new ones for all the birthdays I have to acknowledge this month ( October comes around soooo quickly these days ) Any how before I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Sis-in-law Patricia hope you have a good day you deserve it and believe me everyone she really does  : ) xxxxxxx
Just a couple of photo's to share with you today then I can go and finish off what I was trying to do this weekend.
The stamps I have used are 
Clear Magic by Woodware and are such good value for the money, the tree card has been stamped with a red Distress ink pad and embossed with a sparkle
powder and the box which has a card inside has been stamped with a Versamark clear ink pad and embossed with a gold powder.










No comments: