MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Friday 19 October 2012

Indigo Blu and red Poppies

Hope you are all feeling a little better today for those of you who are suffering with a cold I know that quite a few people have them right now and I don't want to join that club thank you very much "touch wood"!  I have been busy this week with more birthday cards and in between I decided to try out these Poppy stamps from Indigo Blu, the large poppy is such a beautiful image in fact I love the whole set so I made these two cards from it.

 Black embossed poppy coloured with Distress Ink
pads Festive Berries and Peeled Paint.
The background was also made using Wild Honey,
Peeled paint, Stormy Sky and Festive Berries.
I also added a little colour with a red Promarker.

 Large poppy stamped with Walnut Stain and coloured with Antique linen and Faded Jeans.
Thanks for popping in to take a look x
Sheilagh : )

1 comment:

craftypam60 said...

Lovely cards Sheilagh! Especially like the background on the first card, must have a go at that. Cold now cleared up thank goodness, wouldn't have liked to pass that on. Hope to see you at class this week, aiming for Thursday morning :)