MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 22 October 2012

Kraft card with an Autumn feel

Not as nice as yesterday is it? but hey it's Monday after all, hope everyone is recovering from their cough's and colds and feeling a little more crafty as it's just the day to stay in and play I would say. Here is another birthday card I made recently using kraft card and a background paper of a similar colour. I made the flower from the paper and Tim Holtz Tattered Floral's  Die which I embossed around the edges with gold powder and did the same to the paper doily. I cut some floral swirls with one of my Marianne Dies in dark brown card and the centre of the large flower is an organza ready made flower that I dipped into some Glitter Magic glue and added some Stampendous Gold Halo mix glitter. When I had finished the card it did have sort of an autumn feel about it and then it dawned on me that it wasn't going to fit into an envelope to be able to give so I then had to make a box for it to go in but forgot to take a photo of the box before I gave it away, however I did remember to take a pic of the card so here it is 























I think that I must have taken these photo's
before I had finished the card as there is another much smaller flower which is missing from the card oh well! not to worry it is autumn after all and there aren't many flowers about at this time lol!
Sheilagh x

No comments: