MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hot Chocolate anyone?

HI! hope everyone is feeling OK today, I know a couple of you crafty ladies are a little under the weather at the moment so I hope you all feel better soon, Oh and Christine I hope you get rid of that nasty cough, sorry to hear you were suffering with it right now.
So because of the change in the weather and a few bad colds here and there and would you believe that I was told by a lovely lady who is in the "know" so to speak that Whooping cough  is on the increase not only in children but in adults too! That's something from the past and I would much prefer it to stay there don't you agree?   
I made this card with a Whiff of Joy stamp that I have had for some time and it always reminds me of hot drinks on bad weather days ( hot Chocolate and chicken soup, but not together ) I think I would opt for the soup : )

Oh look at the time 1.15 pm no wonder I'm feeling hungry, off to get some chicken soup lol!













Before I go this is a photo of the card I made for my Sis-in -law whose birthday was yesterday
The stamp set is from Indigo Blu and I have painted the main poppy image with Distress inks.
Birthday hugs to Trish xxx

No comments: