MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 29 October 2012

Peace (of Patchwork)

Hi to all this morning, just a very quick post for now as I am running late today and will be back later on this afternoon to be a good blogger and report in full when I get back. Here today I have a couple of  photo's to share with you but for now at least here is the first one, a Dove of Peace made up of a patchwork effect using paper piecing in what I would describe as pastel shades hope you like it? xx
 The Stamp is Clear Magic from Woodware available Here as well as the papers that make up the dove. the background paper is cut from a 12x12 and is called White Out from We are Memory Keepers, the die cut is a Spellbinders and it is embossed with a Cuttle Bug folder and distressed With Evergreen Bough Distress Ink pad. I have highlighted with a Quickie glue pen and glitter and the heart stamp is out of a set from C D's stamps from my stash.The holly has been coloured with a green glitter pen.  Must dash be back with more later today
Crafty hugs : ) Sheilagh xx

2 comments:

craftypam60 said...

Lovely! Haven't tried this technique, very effective :)

Christine B. said...

Hi Sheilagh lovely cards. I love doing paper piecing. Hugs x ChrisB