MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 1 October 2012

Best Wishes

Well here we are October already and I must have at least eight or more birthday cards to make, how come this month has arrived so soon? Why? do you find yourself always thinking for a long time about starting these things and less time doing them! and before you know it your late with them again lol...
Here is what I have made so far using Papermania & Woodware stamp sets.......


This cards has been made with the Papermania stamp set and the butterfly, the die cut circle and the words have been coloured with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. I stamped the flowers, butterfly words and background in brown Memento ink, used a quickie glue pen and glitter to highlight the images then finished the inside to match the front.
Sorry the pic's are a little blurred I think that my camera is on the blink.















This card I made using the Woodware floral frame stamp which also comes with the Best wishes sentiment. I have stamped the frame in Versamark and embossed with gold powder, with the background panels I have used one of my Cuttlebug folders then inked over the raised design with Memento ink Desert Sand.The background paper has been border punched with the Woodware crafty edger and the floral swirls are cut from a Marianne Die.
Sheilagh x

No comments: